Please give a Gift for Good this Christmas.
Each year The Benevolent Society, Australia’s first charity, runs a toy, gift and hamper appeal for people who cannot afford them. We rely on your support to help us make a difference to families in need at Christmas.
Last year we were able to give people over 5,000 gifts and more than 300 hampers to help families over the Christmas period.
Please help make a difference this Christmas....REGISTER NOW!
This year, there are three ways you can help:
Hold a giving tree
- Register your organisation
- You nominate how many gifts you are able to purchase
- You nominate which age group you would like to buy for
- We will send you a colourful cardboard Christmas tree for your office with gift tag baubles, wish list and information kit
- You agree to deliver the gifts to the nominated site by 12 December 2016.
Fundraise for gifts
- We provide you with a fundraising page for you to manage and send out to contacts.
- Share your fundraising page with your contacts, family and friends
- You & your donors will receive a tax deductible receipt
- Your fundraising dollars go to purchasing gifts and hampers for people in need
Make a one-off donation
- Make a one-off donation by pressing our “donate now” button
- Your money will go to providing gifts and hampers for people in need over the Christmas period.
- We will provide you with a tax deductible receipt.
Please help make a difference this Christmas.... REGISTER NOW!
For further enquiries please contact us on email@example.com
Play the role of Santa this Christmas!
Make a real difference to families in need.