Location: Claymore, NSW
Employment status: Casual position
Closing date: 2 April 2017
- Casual position
- Help make our community stronger
At The Benevolent Society, we believe in a society where everyone can live their best life.
Our Community Programs in Claymore engages community members through a variety of programs designed to support children and family to live their best life, breaking the cycle of poverty and disadvantage.
About this role
As a Support Worker you will wear a number of hats to ensure our service runs effectively. This includes supporting our programs like Claymore Kids Action Network, Transition to School/High School, iMatter mentoring program and others.
- Exposure to community programs making a significant difference
- Friendly and supportive team
- Covered by our Enterprise Agreement
What you need to succeed?
You will have a Certificate III or IV in community services, social work, youth work or similar and:
- Experience in working with children and families
- Great people skills and the ability to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life
- A natural team player with the ability to balance competing priorities and work independently
- Be available for casual shifts
Apply today with your resume and cover letter outlining how you align to the role! Call Jenny on 02 4629 2011 for a confidential discussion. Email: Jenny.Tilocca@benevolent.org.au Closing date 2 April 2017
Click here for the PD
We partner with our local Aboriginal Community and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.