Location: Paddington, NSW
Employment status: Permanent, Full time position
Closing date: 2 April 2017
- Newly created, full time position
Have you heard The Benevolent Society is growing?
The Benevolent Society is entering an exciting time of growth, significantly expanding our community services across Australia, as part of transformative changes to consumer directed care. We work to create a society where everyone can live their best life; our communities, our clients and our staff!
About the role:
As our Consumer Marketing Specialist you will support us to achieve our growth targets by executing our consumer marketing strategy. This includes
- collaborating with the consumer engagement team and other stakeholders to understand and segment the audience;
- Developing marketing materials, collateral and content to support marketing campaigns;
- Implementing marketing initiatives as part of a team;
- Evaluating campaigns against targets and objectives and incorporating lessons learned into futures campaigns.
Some of our benefits:
- Genuine work life balance
- Family friendly workplace
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave
- Competitive, externally benchmarked salaries
What you need to succeed?
You will have a background in a similar Marketing or Advertising role and:
- Experience in acquisition and retention marketing across all channels including segmented marketing campaigns;
- A flare for writing and effortlessly communicating critical messages through content;
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; competent at juggling workload;
- A proactive, can do approach to drive initiatives through to completion and do more with limited resources;
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to understand the business to create a better experience.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role to Rebecca.Weers@benevolent.org.au For enquires contact Rebecca on 02 8262 3452. Closing date 2nd April 2017.
Position Profile available here
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We partner with our local Aboriginal Community and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.