Location: Paddington, NSW
Employment status: Permanent, Full time position
Closing date: 2 April 2017
- Newly created, full time position
Have you heard The Benevolent Society is growing?
The Benevolent Society is entering an exciting time of growth, significantly expanding our community services across Australia, as part of transformative changes to consumer directed care. . We work to create a society where everyone can live their best life; our clients, our communities and our staff!
About the role:
As our Consumer Marketing Manager you will lead the team responsible for developing, managing and evaluating the consumer marketing strategy that achieves our ambitious growth targets. This includes:
- collaborating with the consumer engagement team and other stakeholders to understand and segment existing and target consumers;
- designing and delivering effective campaigns and marketing activities that acquire and retain clients and increased engagement with the brand by donors, advocates and volunteers;
- ensuring campaigns, collateral and content are compliant with the brand and consistency of message.
Some of our benefits:
- Genuine work life balance
- Family friendly workplace
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave
- Competitive, externally benchmarked salaries
What you need to succeed?
You will have a tertiary qualification in Marketing, and a minimum of five years experience in a similar role and:
- Experience in acquisition and retention marketing across all channels including segmented marketing campaigns
- Track record driving and nurturing leads, building deeper relationships, driving upsell and cross sell activities
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; competent at juggling workload
- A proactive, can do approach to drive initiatives through to completion and do more with limited resources
- A strong team player who naturally collaborates and can pulls a team together to deliver briefs.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role to Rebecca.Weers@benevolent.org.au For enquires contact Rebecca on 02 8262 3452. Closing date 2nd April 2017
Position Profile available here
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We partner with our local Aboriginal Community and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.