Location: Paddington, NSW
Employment status: Permanent, Full time position
Closing date: 2 April 2017
- Newly created, full time position
Have you heard The Benevolent Society is growing?
The Benevolent Society is entering an exciting time of growth, significantly expanding our community services across Australia, as part of transformative changes to consumer directed care. We work to create a society where everyone can live their best life; our clients, our communities and our staff!
About the role:
As our Marketing Director, you will lead the team responsible for developing and executing The Benevolent Society’s (TBS) marketing strategy including:
- Ensuring marketing activity builds brand awareness and engagement in new and existing markets, and drives acquisition and retention of clients
- Supporting the launch and growth of new products and services
- Driving a next practice culture that utilises sophisticated data analysis techniques to identify and develop innovative, creative and targeted solutions
- Championing business partner practices focused on collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
Some of our benefits:
- Genuine work life balance
- Family friendly workplace
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave
- Competitive, externally benchmarked salaries
What you need to succeed?
You will have a tertiary qualification in Marketing, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing leadership role and:
- Proven track record delivering revenue growth from marketing; particularly in attracting and retaining customers in a service based organisation
- Demonstrated experience bringing people (employees and stakeholders) on a journey of change
- Pragmatic approach with the ability to effectively manage competing demands and priorities
- Entrepreneurial, action orientated, tenacious and innovative with a "fail fast" approach
- A willingness to muck in with the team and support operationally during high volume periods.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role to Rebecca.Weers@benevolent.org.au For enquires contact Rebecca on 02 8262 3452. Closing date 2nd April 2017.
Position Profile available here
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We partner with our local Aboriginal Community and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.