Location: Browns Plains, Acacia Ridge & Beaudesert, QLD
Employment status: Casual positions
Closing date: 2 April 2017
- Browns Plains, Acacia Ridge & Beaudesert
- Casual positions
- Provide stimulating learning environments for children
We are a community based not for profit organisation focused on building resilience so children and families can live their best life.
Our Early Years Centre is a hub for families offering health services, family support services and holistic early childhood education to empower children and families.
We would like to grow our causal pool for Early Childhood Educators.
About the role
As our Early Years Educator, you will support children and families to achieve their own goals and milestones. You will facilitate child-centred, culturally sensitive and developmentally appropriate programs that meet the needs, interests and strengths of children (0-8) and families.
You will work alongside other professionals like Social Workers, Child Health Nurses, Speech Pathologist and Child Psychologist who are all on your team.
- Join a multidisciplinary team committed to shaping life long outcomes for children
- Ongoing professional development inc regular formal supervision
- Covered by our Enterprise Agreement
What you need to succeed?As an experienced Early Years Eductor, you will have a:
- Degree in EarlyYears Education or equivalent
- A commitment to play based approaches with a focus on building parent-child relationships to improve the long-term outcomes for children
- Experience in working with and supporting vulnerable families to realise positive change
- Understanding of child protection issues and the impact of trauma on child behaviour and development
- Great people skills and the ability to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life
Apply today with your resume and cover letter outlining how you align to the role and preference on location! Call Eve on 07 3386 9000 for a confidential discussion. Email: Eve.Poingdestre@benevolent.org.au Closing date 2 April 2017
Internally this role is called a Child Development Specialist, click here for the Position Profile.
We partner with our local Aboriginal Community and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.