Location: Moss Vale, NSW
Employment status: Maximum term, Part time position
Closing date: 30 April 2017
- Moss Vale, Southern Highlands
- Part time contract to June 2018
- Foster participants sense of hope, dignity and resilience through all stages of recovery
At The Benevolent Society we work with our communities to change their stories. We support the people we work with to live their best life.
About the role
As a Support Facilitator in our Partners in Recovery program, you will provide participant focused support for people experiencing mental health issues to foster participant’s capacity for resilience during all stages of recovery.
In this time of change you will work with participants, their carers, families, friends and community supports to build stability and connection and support consumers make sense of the NDIS world.
- Family friendly workplace including flexible hours
- Generous leave options including up to 6 weeks of leave
- Pool cars and novated lease vehicles available
- Tax free salary options as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI)
- Covered by our Enterprise Agreement
What you need to succeed?
You will have a relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or related and:
- A participant-centred, recovery-oriented approach and understanding of the mental health service systems
- Experience supporting people who have severe and persistent mental health issues ideally as a Support Facilitator
- Strong practice of self care and maintaining professional boundaries
- Understanding of child and family sensitive practice, including child protection legislation and mandatory reporting
Apply today with your resume and cover letter outlining how you align to the role! Call Sophie on 02 8778 0642 for a confidential discussion. Email: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date 30 April 2017
Position Profile available here
We partner with our local Aboriginal Community and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.